Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The Biggest Loser - Couples

I am starting to get a little apathetic (I know big word right?) about this show. I still love it and I love to see the transformations but everyone needs to stop being so dramatic. It's like Mark said to Allison (of Days of our Lives fame), "we are not in a soap opera here!"

I guess the major shock (and stupid moment) last night was when Jillian brought her "mommy" (yes Jillian calls her mother mommy) in to psychoanalyze the members of her team. It was horrible. I don't need to know what triggered the weight gain, I just want to see them work to get it off. Plus this woman, Jillian's mom, was so soft spoken and condescending (like she was talking to children) that I had to fast forward (God I love Tivo) through her parts. So I still don't know why Paul got fat because I could not listen to her.

On the blue team, they decided to hike instead of being analyzed. You could tell that Bob was slightly sarcastic about the whole business but he gave his guys a choice and they chose hike. Dan needs to get over what happened to his mom. It is a game!! Lets repeat that over and over again. Do not trust anyone when 250 thousand dollars is on the line.

I could not believe that the Black team won the weigh in. But I was glad to see that the Blue team came up with a way to eliminate someone who wanted to go home. Trent will be missed (he had the cutest smile) but at least there was no fighting.

On to next week where once again the game will change forever! Do you think Allison makes up the lines or does she just do the right amount of inflection in them to really get you into the whole thing?

No comments: