Friday, February 1, 2008

Make Me A Supermodel

Once again sweet Jay is in the bottom three! He was saved last night when Aryn went home instead (good riddance) and then at the end of the episode he joined Casey and Katy in the bottom three again. Please do not let Jay go home. He seems so nice and sweet. He cannot help it that he is uncomfortable with the modeling thing that he has never done. Plus Casey is not attractive to me at all. His hair is stringy and he looks too much like a girl.

Last night was about the models getting comfortable with their bodies. They had to pose nude for an art class and hold a pose. Then it was on to performance art (Stephanie rocked) and a photo shoot that grouped them together. The photographer removed Casey and Jay from the photo (hence the bottom three) and shot the picture without them which I had a hard time understanding. He said they did not fit but of course my untrained eye did not see that.

The catwalk was interesting because of the couture clothing that the models wore. I hated Frankie's walk and I have a hard time with Casey's walk (he is so flat-footed) but it is the judge's decision and Katy, Casey and Jay ended up in the bottom three.

I actually went online and tried to vote last night (never done that before but I could not sleep) and the website was a little messed up but I hope I got a few votes in for Jay. I am sure that he will be out next week (the judges don't see potential). I assume that it will either be him or Katy because for some reason the judges love Casey's look (yuck).

Personal note..still a little uncomfortable with the Ronnie and Ben thing. Ronnie professed his love for Ben last night (or his crush) and Ben reiterated how much he loved his wife but it was still weird. Perry is hilarious. The teacher/student party was great. Holly just seems so out of the whole social thing doesn't she? Can't wait to see who goes home next Thursday.

No comments: