Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Biggest Loser - 80's Revenge


Ah the 80's. The music, the clothes, the hairstyles. I love the 80's. The entire decade just puts a smile on my face. This week on The Biggest Loser ranch, it was 80's week and most of the remaining contestants were having fun. All except one. Vicky definitely did not find the theme of the week as much fun as everyone else. In fact, most of her television time was spent calling Amy a bitch and announcing that she betrayed the blue team (yes because Vicky has always been so concerned about the team).


Bob spent a good portion of the week trying to get the Blue team back together so that they would work together. As he begged Vicky to talk to the group (Amy especially), Vicky rolled her eyes and her attitude was displayed across her face. Side note: Bob is trying to be unbiased but it seems as if he favors anyone who is not Vicky. The sure sign that Vicky was not going to get over Amy voting off Brady was the sign that she posted on her door in her room. The sign had a picture of Brady and Vicky together and above the picture was the word "Revenge". Just a thought but are there Voodoo dolls in the drawer as well? How old is this woman? You know Slam Books were popular in the 80's; maybe writing down shit about every person in the house would make her feel better as well.

After the last chance workout the contestants move into the weigh in. Michelle won the challenge and was able to give a 1 pound penalty to any member of the other team. Shock of all shocks she picks Vicky; YEAH!!! Vicky was not surprised that Michelle picked her (maybe because she has been a bitch to every person at the Ranch). Finally Vicky falls below the yellow line but she is competing against Coleen. The big question is; how will Amy vote? Coleen and Vicky plead their case and basically Vicky says that she does not want to go home to her children (she did not really say that but she certainly did not say that she missed them).


Dammit Amy failed me! She has voted Coleen off and kept the bitch around. All the nice things that I said about her have just gone out the window. Vicky remains and the amazing Coleen goes home. How did this happen? Seriously can she win? Will she win? In her words I wanted the "game player to get played by the game". Maybe she still will. I am kind of pissed now. Off to bed. Oh and I hate Vicky!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaargh! I HATE VICKY! Why Amy, why? You've let down the television nation. This one hurts.

We hate Vicky too.

angie said...

I could just wring little Amy's neck! I don't even want to see here whimper, cry, sob, sniffle, ANYTHING when Vicky boots her butt off. How could she view Coleen as a bigger threat? HELLO! Maybe Vicky used her anesthetist (sp?) skillz on Amy and had her voting under heavy medication. Yeah, I'm going with that because otherwise, Amy's decision completely defies logic.

Anonymous said...

Amy---you are one stupid ass bitch, you little young naive idiot! I am so sad that Coleen left, she is such a sweet and amazing person. I can not believe she kept Vicky there! I am so mad-I have to see her ugly smug face next week. I can wait for her to screw Amy over-I am going to laugh my head off. I will really be upset if Vicky wins this show---she isnt worth it. I am curious how this will unfold, I do have my hopes that Renee will win, she is a machine! My hopes were for coleen, but thanks to stupid little amy...if only her mom came back and gave her the same pep talk from last week...let's keep our fingers crossed that vicky, heba and ed leave, I am no longer routing for amy...I have always admired Jillian and her team. If I was on that show-she would be my pick of a trainer. I hope no more black gets eliminated....

Anonymous said...

I was on such a high from last week when Brady went home and now this. I don't know who to pull for anymore. I assume I will pull for Renee or Michelle but I am not feeling confident.

Anonymous said...

soooo pissed at Amy! STUPID STUPID STUPID! I really hope Vicky doesn't win-or Heba and Ed for that matter....I will always pulls for Jillian's team-go Renee and Michelle!

Anonymous said...

I am a Vicky hater as well, but I do see why Amy did what she did. Colleen is by far my favorite person on the show this season, so this one hurt. But Amy has the loyalty of Michelle and Renee after the last elimination. If two blues fall, they will save her. And she also has secured the loyalty of Heba and Ed(and most likely Vicky) against the remaining two black team members. Besides that, if either Heba or Ed falls below the line, I think they would be voted off, people will want to break up any remaining couples. If she had kept Colleen over Vicky, Heba and Ed would be out for her, too. She's safer with the bitch there, even though, Vicky is a bigger threat to win the game.

Anonymous said...

MC...love your LOSER update...I hate Vicky and don't even watch the show...!

Anonymous said...

There was no point in Amy voting off Brady the week before if she wasn't going to follow through with Vicky!! She shouldn't be surprised if it comes down to her and any other blue team member - she'll be gone. I have to now root for Renee or Michelle as well. Probably, Renee because Michelle is a crying machine. LOL

Anonymous said...

I am right there with you trying to decide who to pull for. The odds have gone up that someone I don't like (Heba, Ed, Vicky and now Amy) will win.

Anonymous said...

hahahah to Amy-you stupid girl-told you vicky was gonna screw you! The blk team handed her to you on a plater and your let her stay and voted coleen off. If coleen was there last night, you would have had her vote as well---stupid stupid stupid! what was the point of voting off brady if you werent going to finish the job off the right way! I laughed last night at the elimination-my only hopes are that michelle and renee continue to kick ass and eliminate that blue team of morons-they all suck and I hope that none of them win in the end! Black team all the way!