Wednesday, November 12, 2008

TOP CHEF Tonight!!!


Top Chef premieres tonight on Bravo at 10:00 pm! I am so excited that the show is back and have been watching marathons of seasons past in preparation. Last season was the first season I watched and I was hooked from the start. I would say head over to David Dust's blog (here) tomorrow to catch the recap but he is busy tonight with something important (see post here). Hopefully he will have time to recap after all of his protesting. No recaps on this one for me, just a few comments here and there. Later taters!!!

1 comment:

David Dust said...

It's been way too long since I've recapped anything, so I'm excited about Top Chef. And the fact that it was filmed in NYC makes it even better.

I will rush my butt home after my "important" function and try to catch at least one showing. :)

Thanks for the mentions.

XOXOXOXOXOXO