Monday, November 17, 2008

"The editing was kind to Kenley"

Check out the video of Tim Gunn on Entertainment Weekly (here). The latest issue of the magazine was about the top entertainers of the year and the stars of Bravo made it to this list including mentor extraordinaire Tim Gunn from Project Runway. In the interview Tim stated that Kenley was "aggressively rude" and that the "editing was kind" to her. So for all those people that stuck up for Kenley the bitch when you thought people were being too hard on her; hah! I believe everything Tim Gunn says.

5 comments:

the dogs' mother said...

Fascinating!
And I agree, Tim has years now of integrity with the viewer behind him and I believe his sincerity. Thanks for linking that!

David Dust said...

As Froggy said - thanks for linking to Tim's video. I never look at stuff like that - but this was really interesting. I LOVE that Tim refuses to sugar-coat Kenley's stank.

If the editing was "kind" to Kenley, I would have hated to see the real thing!

XOXOXOXOXO

Anonymous said...

I know, I know. It still gets to me that she made it to the final three. I am glad to know that all of us who hated on her were right (love t be right).

Joy said...

I'm so glad to know about this! Wow! She was worse than we saw! Imagine that. I love Tim and still can't believe Kenley made it to the finals.

David Dust said...

TM -

Yes, us StankHaters have been vindicated!!

XO