Thursday, November 13, 2008

I Feel Like Crap!!!!

I cannot seem to get rid of this cold. I have a sore throat, stuffy nose and a slight fever. I am going to lay down and try to feel better (plus watch Top Chef from last night). Half day of school today and the kids are playing video games. I know, I know I am the worst mother ever but I cannot keep my head up right now. Later all!!

Oh and I went to tour a new school today. I am overwhelmed with too much information in my brain. I hate those days that I actually have to think.

3 comments:

David Dust said...

Everyone seems to be sick right now - I'm sure to be next.

Feel better.

XOXOXO

Anonymous said...

Do not get sick right now. Is this not your busiest time of year? Repeat after me: "I will not get sick, I will not get sick". Thanks for the thoughts.

Joy said...

Get well soon!