Tuesday, November 11, 2008

How I Met Your Mother

As always the episode of HIMYM last night was hysterical. And once again Neil Patrick Harris is a genius. How much more of this can you hear from me. I adore this show. Everyone should watch this show. I know that it comes on at the same time as other beloved shows (ahem Gossip Girl) but I manage to keep up and so should you. The grand dame herself Ms. Joy (Babble On) asked me this morning (or late last night she stays up way later than me) if I had heard any more about this show being cancelled. Every year is the same. The show delivers great episodes that are new and fresh and there is never any respect. I just read an article on People.com (see story here) that Spencer and Heidi (aka Speidi) from The Hills will be guesting on the show in January. I know, I know another lame attempt to pull viewers in (Britney Spears anyone) but if this is the only way anyone will watch the show than bring them on.

4 comments:

Joy said...

It was hilarious! I hope it stays on. We have to know who he married.

David Dust said...

I've never watched this show, but I guess I should.

I really need a DVR...

XOXOXO

Anonymous said...

I am shocked by the fact David that you still do not have a DVR. How do you live without one? As soon as I win the lottery (and it will happen) I am sending money to NY for you specifically to purchase the DVR. This way I guarantee myself more of your recaps (imagine how many you could do with unlimited television time).

Anonymous said...

Hi Tivo mom...great blog, i found it via Ali Sweeney's from the biggest loser but I love HIMYM too. Totally underrated but that kinda why I like it too. The episode you commented on was one of the best this season and it's been a great season so far. It's sad to me that they have 'dress up' the show with tabloid characters. Keep up the good work!