Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Dear NBC

For those of you with the suggestion; I just posted this on Alison Sweeney's blog and on the contact email for NBC. Thought it would interest you...

I cannot get over how many people cannot stand Vicky (and Heba and Brady too). I wrote a blog post on www.tivomom.blogspot.com about an "I hate Vicky" club (jokingly sort of) and I had over 175 comments. There are a lot of people out there who are mad at how certain people have turned this show into being about the money and not about getting healthy and losing weight. Yes in seasons past people wanted to win but the focus was on the weight loss; not about the game play. So disappointing to have such an inspiring show ruined by a few bad seeds. Read the comments if you get a chance. It will shock and amaze you.

Maybe someone will take notice. Thanks again for all of the feedback and keep it coming.

4 comments:

angie said...

YIPPEE! Thank you for doing that! I wrote to NBC this morning and voiced my complaints. I don't expect a response as I'm sure they are swamped. On the NBC Biggest Loser message board, someone suggested that we boycott the sponsors of the show to express our distate for the direction the show has taken. I say, why not? Hit them in the pocketbook and they are sure to take notice!

David Dust said...

WOW!!! REALLY... WOW!!!!!!!!

How did all those people find you? Did you end up on a message board or something?

I just looked - you have 203 comments on that post! That is unreal. I have never gotten more than 50 comments for anything I've every written. I am totally and utterly jealous of your fabulousness!

Now I kind of wish I watched the show so I could hate on this stank bitch also! I HATE feeling left out...

XOXOXOXOXO

Anonymous said...

Yes David but you have all kinds of wonderful love on all your posts.

shelley said...

I hope NBC reads your letter because I seriously am so disappointed in the show this season, I dont let my daughter watch anymore because what used to be a motivational show is now a petty cat fight and really embarassing. I know they want ratings but you would think they would monitor their behavior a little more.