Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Biggest Loser - I Love Karma

Remember how I said that "Karma was a Bitch" when referring to The Amazing Race (post here)? Well it seems that as I originally stated, Karma is ever present in all reality shows and Vicky and Brady got a nice taste of it last night.


The night did not start out well for me. The eliminated contestants came back for a weigh in to see who might rejoin the group. Vicky (bitch that she is) had some choice comments to make to Phil? I would really like to know what he did that was so wrong. All I have been able to see is that he loves his wife and tried to convince the team to keep her around and he snuck around in the dark on the challenge so that Heba would not control the game. Seriously what is so wrong with that? But every time he opens his mouth, Vicky (bitch), Brady and Heba roll their eyes and act like middle school students trying to be the cool kids. Sorry I digress, so all of the ousted people weigh in but then Alison says that this is not the way to get back in the game. They have to win a challenge. Of course Ed (Heba's husband) wins the challenge and he is back in the game.


Jillian seems seriously stressed about the hand dealt to her girls but she soldiers on and gives them a hell of a last chance work out. At the weigh in (with Vicky smirking the whole time) Michelle and Brady fall below the yellow line. Again Vicky with her all knowing grin just looks confident because she has put the people in place so that Brady will not go home. But has she? In the elimination room it all comes down to Amy (purple) and she, bless her heart, she votes Brady off the show. Hallelujah Brady is gone and the witch finally has chink in her armor. Who's smiling now Vicky?

Other notes from last night: I loved seeing the smile wiped off Vicky's face; finally! Do you think Bob likes having Vicky on his team or is he just putting up with her for the show. Did anyone else see how excited to see Amy (red) he was last night? I never pull for Jillian's teams but this season I am. I love Bob but I cannot pull for the Blue Team! I don't think that Allison likes Vicky much either. Did you see her grimace when Vicky was making her comments about Phil? After watching the previews for next week; should we all fear for little Amy's life (or her time on the show)? Will Vicky go ballistic on her? At the suggestion on one of the comments maybe we should start an "I love Amy" club. She is going to need it. See you next week. One down two to go!!!!!

11 comments:

Molly's Mom said...

Are you completely surprised by how many comments popped up on your 10/29 post last night?

I can't believe I care about this show as much as I do, but OMG - I was sooooo glad to see Brady go last night! I told my husband that if a black team member got voted off, I was not going to watch the show anymore...it's pissing me off way too much.

I feel like a middle schooler myself for hating these people as much as I do. GO AMY!

angie said...

Thank God above that Amy's mother talked some sense into that girl and convinced her to worry about herself and to heck with all the rest! What do you think would have happened if her mother hadn't come back this week?!?!?! *shudder*

I don't understand all the hatred (the Evil Three have) towards Phil and Amy P. She comes off as just the sweetest Southern gal that there ever was...and a person that I would enjoy being around. Phil seems like an all-around nice guy, too. I love that he was so upset because his wife was upset that he had the *ahem* "manly parts" to go in and confront the person that upset her so much.

I was hoping and praying that after Vicky's smart alec comment about knowing that she "worked harder than anyone" there, that she would have gained 3 lbs. I've never, ever wanted to see a contestant on that show gain, but I'd love to see her ugly mug do so. Brady isn't a bad looking guy, so what does he see in her???? She is as ugly as a mud fence. And her hateful personality makes her 10x's uglier. Brady needs to wise up and get those kids away from her before her poison completely seeps into his soul and those of their children. It's not too late for him to be saved!

tivo mom - maybe you could send your comments from 10/28 to NBC so they can see that viewers are hating what they are doing to this show. If they think they are creating controversy to get ratings, well, they're doing it wrong. It just makes me want to let my husband watch CBS, which would make him happy!

Michelle said...

I just knew there were people out there who felt like me! I think the saddest thing for me is how all the good role modeling that Vicky could be doing for her children in the arena of healthy living , means nothing in the face of how she is negatively modeling how to act and treat other people. I only hope that when she watches the show at home with her family that she feels great shame.

shelley said...

I'm so tired of the childish behavior between those 3-I'm embarassed to watch with my daughter now but I am so happy for the sweet revenge on icky Vicky last night and hope that Amy doesnt pay the price next week-lets get Icky Vicky and Heffa off next and then the show will be worthy to watch again. We need to write NBC and tell them how sick their behavior is-what used to be a motivational show is definitely becoming just another reality show.

Steven said...

I love this blog!!! Thanks Tivo Mom!

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I found your blog through googling for the biggest loser, and I really like it! You do a good job with your commentary. I think Bob and Allison both are putting up with Vicky for the show, and I had tears in my eyes when Bob greeted Amy, and gave her a great pep talk. I hope Vicky goes enough (more) off the deep end next week that the others realize she is a nut and send her packing. I don't quite know why I don't hate Brady as much as Vicky or Heba, though I suspect he is the only reason Vicky is on the show. They seem to pick overweight people who are already quite attractive for impressive before and after shots. I don't think Vicky's looks make the cut fat or thin. Go Amy!

Diana Swallow said...

I'm so glad Brady is gone but I wish it had been Vicky, she is just a vindictive control freak and such a mean spirited person. I'd be embarrassed to know her.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all of the great feedback. I was totally unaware that people felt as strongly about the Big 3 (no pun intended)as I do. Next week should be good.

Anonymous said...

OMG I totally agree with all of you. We were freaking out last night when it came down to Amy's vote. It will be a detriment to the show to have Vicki or Heba in the finale. Totally pulling for team black and for Amy. They are there for the right reasons and in the end deserve it so much more!

Anonymous said...

My husband and I started watching BL for the first time last year. It was just the motivation we needed as we had finally made a pact to lose weight. We each lost 40 lbs and although we took the summer "off", we did not gain any weight. We were excited to see the BL coming back on this Fall and thought it would help motivate us to lose the next 20 lbs. Well, this season has not been very motivational AT ALL. I think it is mainly due to the focus being on the $$ & gameplay than weight loss.

Vicky has truly lost it; I feel for her kids most of all. It's obvious they've modeled their eating habits from their parents - they are overweight, but if they have modeled even some of their personality, that is a shame. Not too many challenges ago, Vicky did not want to participate because she didn't think the prize was WORTH it - the prize being letters from HOME. My husband and I could never go days, let alone WEEKS without any form of contact with our kids. That she can is scary. Hopefully Karma keeps coming back to pay a visit to the BL.

Anonymous said...

OMG-every time I see Vicky make her smug face-I wish i was there to slap her. I am disgusted with what a pig she is as well as her husband and Heba and her husband. They are all losers. I will truly be upset if any of them win any of the money...I am so hoping the black team or amy makes it to the end. I only wish I was a part of the show bc the second they all started going off on Phil, I would have stepped in. I am very outspoken and not afraid to put ppl like that in their place. And next weeks previews show vicky going off the deep end and amy being scared...do they do pych evaluations on contestants-clearly Vicky is an asshole. Bob pointed out she was in his words-she is mean spirited and a total douche. I will be celebrating when the other idiots are booted off--I will be cheering in CT