Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Biggest Loser - Vicky Gets Revenge

Once again, I reiterate, Karma will bite you in the ass and little Amy learned that the hard way this week on The Biggest Loser. Did anyone think that Vicky would vote any other way? As she smirked her way through the voting process, please, the woman relished getting rid of Amy and exacting her revenge for the loss of her husband on the show.

Sorry I am mad and I need to back up. It was NFL week on The Biggest Loser and the remaining six got to play a little football with two big names (Jerry Rice and Steve Young). Of course Vicky "knew" that the game was going to be played a certain way so she tricked everyone by pretending to be slow and ending up winning. Even when she said that the money was going to a cause close to her heart (NFL 360 to combat obesity in children) because her daughter is obese I still hated her and wanted her gone.


Moving on to the challenge, the football theme continued with the winner receiving a trip to the Pro Bowl. Vicky excitedly announced that no one loved football more than she did (I beg to differ lady) so she deserved to win the trip. Well her team gave in and she won it (yuck and double yuck). So Brady and Vicky get a nice fat (no pun intended) trip to the Pro Bowl. Wait a minute, did little Amy just say to the television that she was unaware of any alliances on the Blue Team. How is this girl so clueless? Heba, Vicky and Ed have been an alliance since the first week. Where the hell have you been?

On to the weigh in and the Blue team goes first. Not bad numbers for Amy and Heba but then Ed pulls a huge 11 and Vicky is also safe. Dammit; my girls are going home. Hold on, Renee needs a 5 and pulls an 8. She is safe and I cannot stop smiling. Next up is Michelle and I just know she is going home. She needs a 5 and she pulls a ......a 10! She is safe and the look on Amy's face says it all. Yes Amy, you should have sent Vicky home last week. But I made a deal with her, yes but you sent her husband home and she wants revenge.

The elimination goes as Vicky (in her sinister head) has planned and little Amy is sent packing. I applaud Amy's weight loss and her sweet smile but I shake my head at her stupidity. Never ever try to swim with the sharks because the biggest, meanest one (in this case Vicky) will bite your head off.

Couple of side notes this week: Bob is pissing me off with this "no one has worked harder than my team" and "all blue in the final". You know he hates Vicky too (he has to) and does not want to see her win, he just finally wants to beat Jillian. By the way (Vicky), I love football more than just about anything. College, NFL any game will do me. Although when I saw that Heba and Ed had on Carolina Panthers (my team, I love Steve Smith and I am from there) jerseys it almost made me change my favorite team.


Next week is makeover week. Wonder who will look the best (Michelle)? I have a theory about Vicky: you know how people always say to someone who is overweight, you would be so pretty if you lost a little weight. I think Vicky is mad because she knows that even losing weight is not going to help her mean smirking, ugly face. Man I am mad this week. Happy Thanksgiving and happy eating!!!!

4 comments:

angie said...

I, too, wondered where Amy had been since she was completely oblivious to the alliance. Perhaps things look different on my TV than they actually did in reality though, so I'm giving here a SLIGHT benefit of the doubt.

Vicky makes me want to vomit with her sandbagging and game play. She is so frickin' disgusting that NO amount of weight loss will change her ugly, hideous face and equally horrid personality. I was absolutely ASTOUNDED when she started crying over how much she missed her kids when, in an earlier, challenge, she announced that a video from them wasn't even a prize worth playing for. Ugh...pitiful excuse for a human being, if you ask me.

Amy got what she deserved and I feel no sympathy for her. I'm pulling for Michelle or Renee right now and I pray, pray, pray that they are there to the end. If not, there's not much point in watching because you know Vile Vicky will find a way to screw over Ed and Heba and win the whole thing. And then I'll have to cross this show off of my ones to watch. And since it's the ONLY show that I MUST watch...it will certainly make my life easier!

Anonymous said...

I agree. This is the only 'must watch' show on my list, too. If Michelle and Renee go home, I'm done. No one left on the blue team deserves to win. Ed is the nicest of them and I really think he is just plain dim. If he won, however, it is the same as Heba winning. Michelle and Renee need to take it. Amy should have sent home Vicky when she had the chance. I think Vicky would eat the other players if she thought it would help her win.

Anonymous said...

What will I do if a member of the Blue team wins? Probably shout obscenities at the television and never watch the show again (that might be extreme but I would be pissed).

Anonymous said...

I was so glad to see those HUGE numbers on the scale for Michelle and Renee and a blue team member gone (even if it was the only I could slightly tolerate.)

I did wonder if Vicky would be the ultimate player and remove Heba while she had the chance... she has to know that their alliance of husband and wife is ultimately stronger than her. LOL I have always liked Bob and he has even kind of ragged on Vicky but his attitude in this show was a definite turn off. Go BLACK team!