Monday, November 3, 2008

A few short updates...

My parents are gone (finally) and I survived the weekend (sort of). Just a few little tidbits of things I have been watching and trying to keep up with.

Any episode of the Amazing Race in which no one gets eliminated seems like a waste of time to me. Last night Tina (scary eyebrow lady) and Ken came in last but of course it was a non-elimination leg. So we have to wait until next week to see who gets booted. By the way the struggles that Ken and Tina are having trying to "fix" their relationship can be summed up in one word: Tina! She is mean, demoralizing, bitchy and condescending. I do not condone cheating (not at all) but poor Ken, maybe he did need someone to be a little sweet to him at some point. He cried at the end of the show and she just sat there. Evil!!


If you are not currently watching the show Cheerleaders on CMT; you must check it out. The show follows the making of the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders Team for this year. Saturday night a girl was let go for her risque pictures on MySpace. You know anything you post on the Internet will come back and bite you in the ass (says the woman with a blog).

As for Halloween: my children were hilarious. Both had fun and received plenty of candy. I have actually tried to get them to eat it because the longer it stays in the house, the worse it is for me and my waistline. Here is Wonder Woman and Bobo Fett (Star Wars guy) from Friday night. So much fun.


Don't forget to vote tomorrow (I have already)! Not telling who I voted for but I will say it was a surprise even to me. Later taters.

2 comments:

David Dust said...

Tell Wonder Woman and Boba Fett they look FANTASTIC.

BTW - I have not eaten ONE PIECE OF CANDY during this Halloween season. I can hardly believe it myself.

Off to get rested up for my big day of voting tomorrow!

XOXOXOXO

Joy said...

How cute! I'm glad you already voted. As a poll worker (voting machine operator) that helps although I'm sure the lines will be long.

Way to go, DD!!!