Tuesday, November 25, 2008

How I Met Your Mother - The Naked Man

I just wanted to give a brief shout out (do people still do that?) to last night''s episode of How I Met Your Mother. I have not laughed that hard in a long time and I must say, if you missed it, go online and watch it.

Last night Robin went on a date with a dork of a man but she ended up sleeping with him because he pulled the "naked man" on her. The "naked man" basically meant that when Robin left the room, the guy stripped down and greeted her with nothing on. Robin laughed and then slept with him. Barney and Ted were fascinated and decided to try out the "naked man" to see if it worked the 2 out of 3 times that the guy promised. While both were on their repsective dates they had to discuss how to pose when greeting their date with the "naked man". Hilarity ensued as both Barney and Ted came up with a variety of poses to best display the "naked man".


Please, please, please watch this show. I adore it and I can find nothing as funny on television. I am still laughing at Ted doing the "Mr. Clean" preparing for his date.

4 comments:

Joy said...

I watched it last night (DVR) and thought it was hilarious! I always record The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, and Two and a Half Men. Big Bang is my favorite. It always makes me laugh out loud for real. I just love Sheldon.

Anonymous said...

I have not watched Big Bang but I keep hearing about it. Maybe I should check it out.

Anonymous said...

HIMYM is a great great show..and "The Naked Man" was easily the best of the season and it is even in my top 5 fav episodes of the series! I loved the Burt Reynolds pose by Barney, the flash forward to the goat episode (yay! i want to know what is up with the goat already...), the crazy things on the list of reasons to have sex, you can find the full list here: http://featuresblogs.chicagotribune.com/entertainment_tv/2008/11/how-met-mother.html#more, pretty much everything! Glad you enjoy it too, spread the HIMYM love :)

Anonymous said...

I do love this show.. I still can't believe you didn't blog about the "wooo girls." I thought that episode rivaled the "naked man" I even made Jaime watch it online. She for some unknown reason does not watch this show. She is really missing out! But she did admit to laughing out loud.