Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Amazing Race - The Highlights

It's over! No more eye candy on The Amazing Race now that KRIS and amanda have been eliminated. I watched Sunday's episode last night hoping that the hot man and his woman would overcome the challenges and stay in the race but alas it was not to be.

And they were screwed by the "sweet" deaf guy and his mother. Yes you read that right people...Margie and Luke U-Turned (a race term that means that the racers have to complete two tasks instead of one) Kris and Amanda and they could never recover.

As for the rest of the race; the little people, Mark and Michael, do not seem very smart. They are constantly missing things or walking right by obvious clues. It is amazing that they are still in the race.

Speaking of which, hell has frozen over because the flight attendants, Christie and Jodi, finished first this week. I was shocked and I assume that they were as well but their faces (as always) were devoid of any expression (too much botox I assume).

Till next week and without Kris and Amanda I will be rooting for Mel and Mike.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sadness :( I can see why Margie and Luke did it. They got to help out a team they are friendly with and made a move to kick out their biggest competition. It's all part of the game, I am just sad to see Kris (and Amanda) go so soon.

Mel and Mike FTW!

Tivo Mom said...

I see why they did it too but it does not mean I have to like it. Go Mel and Mike!!!!!!