Thursday, March 5, 2009

Bunko (or Bunco)Tonight!

I am furiously cleaning today because I am hosting Bunko at my house tonight. For those of you not in the know, Bunko is a mother's excuse to get together with friends and drink; on a school night. It is a dice game that does not require a great deal of concentration so that we can concentrate on other things (like drinking and talking shit).

Last night I watched the first half of America's Next Top Model and got bored (not a good sign) and I have not checked out Make Me a SuperModel (but I will). I did watch the reunion of Top Chef and was excited that Fabio won Fan Favorite.

So anyway, back to the vacuum and I will check back later.

Later taters.

3 comments:

the dogs' mother said...

Make me a Super Model was not a hit in this household. Dang!

David Dust said...

I like any game that can serve as an excuse for excessive drinking! And it's at your house - so you don't have to drive. Perfect!!

XOXOXOXOXO

Joy said...

My cousin plays that and has fun. Now I know why! Enjoy!!