Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I am a little busy...

I have some major opinions about Gossip Girl, The Amazing Race and probably The Biggest Loser as well (if I could just get around to watching them) but this week is a little crazy. Here is why:

My parents, who were high school sweethearts, were married at the age of 19. This year not only do they both turn 60 but they also are celebrating their 40th wedding anniversary. My siblings and I have decided to present them with an album of "the past 40 years" and trying to coordinate pictures and ideas over 4 states is virtually impossible. I live in Florida, my sister is in New York, my other sister is in Maryland and my brother is in North Carolina. We just cannot seem to get it together, so any computer time that I have had has been spent on this album (the anniversary is next week and we have to order it by Friday).

So please, once again, bear with me and I will catch up. I promise! And for the small handful of you who read my Blog just know that I am writing a strongly worded letter to the makers of Gossip Girl to let them know how disappointed I am that I waited so long for a new episode and Monday night was what I got!

3 comments:

the dogs' mother said...

That's a nice gift and well worth the effort. :-)

David Dust said...

Take your time, and take care of your parents.

We ain't going anywhere...

XOXOXOXOXO

Anonymous said...

It is surely appreciated on my end and I know it will turn out great! I just wish you guys will be here to see them open it. Maybe we should have a conference call during the opening!