Monday, March 30, 2009

The Amazing Race - Who Will I Pull For Now?

I watched The Amazing Race last night with a heavy heart when I realized that Mel and Mike (gay father/son team) were going to be the ones to go home. They got off the plane in Thailand and trusted a cab driver (you can never do that) and one wrong turn later they were out of the game. I am so upset. Who will I pull for now? My son keeps telling me I needed a plan B and I don't have one for the remaining teams. The remaining teams are:

Cara and Jaime - The NFL cheerleaders who have no respect for anyone who does not speak English. These two get frustrated with anyone that does not understand them (which is a lot) and continue to yell until they get their way.

Lakisha and Jennifer - Sisters and former basketball players, these two are not bad and seem nice but I lost a little respect when the one who had to run in her underwear announced that she did not wear underwear and that she had a great body (learn some humility sweetheart).

Margie and Luke - This is the team with the mother/son combination and the son is deaf. You would think that I would pull for them (love the underdogs) but Luke had a hand in sending hot Kris home so I will forever hold him responsible for not getting to see Kris run through Russia in his underwear.

Mark and Michael - The short (are they little people?) stuntman brothers are fun to watch because they can never get it right (think the blonds just shorter) but one of them has a mean streak and I cannot pull for that.

Tammy and Victor - Overconfident, over athletic brother/sister team that normally can do no wrong. Victor and his smug self just bothers me.

So there you have it (hee hee), who do I pull for? Who do I want to win? Who do you want to win?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was so sad last night. I was a bit hopeful near the end when they caught up with Lakish and Jen, but knew it was over when the girls left and they were still lifting tubs.

They are the opposite of Jaime and Cara, mostly Jaime, and take the game in stride. Just look at how they handled the herb shop, knowing they were in LAST place, versus how Jaime and Cara handled it when they got there FIRST. J/C just yelled and stomped and whined. M&M had fun with it, exclaiming the cutest unison NOOOO! with every empty box.

They will be missed for sure.

I am on the Margie and Luke team. They seem like good people at heart, just playing the game hard. But making us miss out on naked Kris will also be in the back of my mind! hehe.

Yes, I think Mark and Mike are little people, and actually the nickname the Tweedles seems to fit them perfectly. Just gabbing on and on all time and then getting so lost on the littlest things.

I wish the top 4 would have been Mel and Mike, Margie and Luke, Kris and Amanda and Brad and Victoria. Then they could duke it out from there. But alas my 3 of my favs are now gone :(

Tivo Mom said...

I so agree. I am just not sure I am ready to jump on the Margie and Luke train. I'll see what happens next week.