Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The Model Shows Are Back

Two model shows are back tonight with a vengeance (OK I don't know if vengeance is the right word but they are back).

Tyra returns to the CW at 8 with America's Next Top Model. Last season I finally got my fill of Ms. Banks and I don't know how much I will watch this season but...it is always hard to resist.

Also starting tonight on Bravo at 10, Make Me a Supermodel is back for the second season, with Tyson Beckford as its host.

I will check out both shows (when I get a chance) and see which one I will actually pay attention to and get emotionally involved in (and then let you know).

1 comment:

the dogs' mother said...

Daughter and I are going to try the one on Bravo tonight. Just because we've become accustomed to Wednesday night Bravo viewing.