Tuesday, March 17, 2009

How I Met Your Mother


Did anyone else watch last night's episode of How I Met Your Mother? Hilarious!!! Absolutely fabulous!! I was literally laughing out loud. Just wanted to know if there is anyone else out there who loves the show as much as I do. The reference to A few Good Men was priceless: Ted finds out that Lily has sabotaged more than one of his past relationships (because of her retiree front porch test) and demands the truth. And of course the "discussion" between Marshall and Barney about men in nightshirts was just as funny. But I have to say that the funniest moments of the show were when everything is going on in the living room (Ted and Lily fighting, Marshall and Barney having the pajama discussion) and in the background on television Robin is doing her morning talk show in which every major event happens, all at one time. I did not know which part to pay more attention to. I wanted to give a shout out to the show because I have not laughed that hard since....The Naked Man episode (or was it the Whoo girls?).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must agree! It was hilarious, absolutely hilarious.

Joy said...

Love this show but will have to wait for the rerun since I recorded DWTS and House at the same time on the DVR.

BethTruta said...

Love this show too. It makes my Mondays. I kinda like that it's still under the radar a bit. I do wish Neil Patrick Harris would get an emmy though. He's the best.

Anonymous said...

Agreed! HILARITY! There were so many great little jokes sprinkled through out that just added to the already really funny episode. 2 good eps in a row makes me a happy girl :)