Monday, March 2, 2009

My Own Version of The Biggest Loser

I let all of you know that my family and friends were doing our own version of the Biggest Loser (post here) back in January. We are now two months in and I have lost a total of about 7 pounds. In fact we decided to do two small monthly prizes at the end of January and the end of February (the big prize is the end of March) and I found out today that I won for February. Yeah me! I am very excited; although today I have eaten like a pig. Also just another exciting weight story, I fit in to my skinny designer jeans this weekend. We went out Saturday night and I was able to wear (meaning button and breathe) my designer jeans that have not fit me since last summer. I am hoping to lose a few more pounds but I thought that you all would appreciate.

Now what will I eat for snack time?

1 comment:

the dogs' mother said...

Good job!! (I have no idea exactly where my skinny jeans are at this point....)