Thursday, May 28, 2009

Here it is Part Three - Dream Emmy Ballot

Michael Ausiello has provided me with even more to stew over with his most recent appeal to the Emmy voters. In this segment we have the Lead Actor/Actress in a comedy...Let me know what you think.

Best Lead Actor (Comedy)
Alec Baldwin (30 Rock)
Kyle Bornheimer (Worst Week)
Steve Carell (The Office)
Zachary Levi (Chuck)
Jim Parsons (The Big Bang Theory)
James Roday (Psych)

Best Lead Actress (Comedy)
Christina Applegate (Samantha Who?)
Kaley Cuoco (The Big Bang Theory)
America Ferrera (Ugly Betty)
Tina Fey (30 Rock)
Joanna Garcia (Privileged)
Eva Longoria-Parker (Desperate Housewives)

I love that he mentioned Zahery Levi from Chuck but I am a little tired of Steve Carell. Just my opinions. See full post here.

1 comment:

Joy said...

I'd love to see Jim Parsons win for Big Bang. He's wonderful on there.