Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Gossip Girl - Here's How It Ended....

1. Georgina will officially be back next season and is looking to room with Blair at NYU (yes you heard me how hilarious will that be).

2. Rufus and Lily's son has arrived in New York to search for them and has already made contact with Dan (unknowingly I think).

3. Nate had another "Mrs. Robinson" moment and opted to backpack with Jessica for the summer. Not sure what this means or if I care.

4. Rufus and Lily are engaged and (I assume) moving in together in the Bass pad.

5. Little J is the new queen at Constance (again not sure if I care).

6. Serena met up with Carter (who) again and is now searching for her father this summer. I was unaware that he was missing but always a mystery.

7. Chuck finally (finally) told Blair that he loved her and they are going to live happily ever after (yeah right).

8. And......still no identity of Gossip Girl has been discovered. Shocker I know but she (or he) did play with everyone last night (very funny). All secrets were revealed but surprisingly no one really cared (for very long).

So that was it. We have to wait until the fall to find out how everyone fared over the summer. Oh and one more thing; the spinoff 80's flashback has been cancelled (can you be cancelled if you never started). So no young Lily to get to know. I must say I am a little bummed. No matter what I would have loved the music. XOXO

No comments: