Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Michael Ausiello is my Hero (sort of)

As most of you know I take what Michael Ausiello says as my bible. He does all the scoop (down and dirty info) for Entertainment Weekly and makes sure that we are all informed when something big happens (big in entertainment people). So today Mr. Ausiello has begun his annual "dream" Emmy ballot listing all of his picks for the top award in hopes that Emmy voters will listen to him (he has been pushing Friday Night Lights for two years). Let me just say that before posting his choices I again commend his picks and hope that maybe this will be the year that someone pays attention. All hail to the Best Supporting Actress and Actor Category (see full post here)...

Best Supporting Actress (Comedy)

* Andrea Anders (Better Off Ted)
* Kristin Chenoweth (Pushing Daisies)
* Jennifer Esposito (Samantha Who?)
* Jane Krakowski (30 Rock)
* Cobie Smulders (How I Met Your Mother)
* Vanessa Williams (Ugly Betty)

Best Supporting Actor (Comedy)
* Adam Baldwin (Chuck)
* Neil Patrick Harris (How I Met Your Mother)
* Chi McBride (Pushing Daisies)
* Tracy Morgan (30 Rock)
* Jason Segel (How I Met Your Mother)
* Michael Urie (Ugly Betty)

Did he miss anyone? Of course How I met Your Mother is one of my favorite shows on television so I loved seeing three from this show but who else?

2 comments:

BethTruta said...

I love his list minus Jenna from 30 Rock. She is not funny at all to me, and I cringe when she gets a main story in the show. On the flip side, I love Robin Sherbotsky! (sp?)

Tivo Mom said...

I agree completely. I never really got in to 30 Rock but you know how I feel about HIMYM.