Thursday, May 28, 2009

So You Think You Can Dance!- Auditions

Last night SYTYCD was in Miami and Memphis. I will not say much just that I wish that the dancing that they showed was more of the good stuff and no the godawful crap. Did anyone else see the guy with the dreads doing the jumping, I'm high as a kite dance. Yeah that was 2 minutes that I will never get back. No major "stories" to report (because everyone has a story) but a few to keep an eye on in Vegas. The cop from Memphis was likable, the kid with the football coach father, and the blond that had hip surgery (when you make it to the top 20 I will remember your name). I also hope that the show continues to have Little "C" as a judge. Just watching him watch the dancers made me aware how seriously he takes his job. He was extremely thoughtful and concise. Tonight the show is in LA. I am ready for Vegas baby. Later taters!

No comments: