- Money does not grow on trees.
- Close the door. Were you born in a barn?
- Because I said so.
- Just wait until your father gets home.
- Because I am the mother, that's why.
- Be careful what you wish for.
- If I told you once, I've told you a thousand times.
- This hurts me more than it hurts you.
Sunday, May 10, 2009
What My Mama Told Me
Isn't it funny that most of wisdom that my mother imparted on me I swore I would never say to my own children yet I find myself saying the same things on a daily basis.