Thursday, April 17, 2008

America's Next Top Model - Cycle 10

The judges have got to get off the Anya kick. I agree that she takes good pictures but I cannot listen to her speak for more than 30 seconds (if that). There is no way with that voice that this girl is ever going to be a "Top Model" Also, why is Dominique, the man, still around. She just looks so old and masculine to me and I hate (hate hate) her attitude. My goodness I am punchy this morning.

Anyway, the girls had a party last night where they wore Jay Godfrey designs and had to basically "work the room". Jay Godfrey's designs were great looking on all the girls and I was impressed by the fact that there was a stunning dress for Whitney. At this point you knew that Stacy Ann was going home. All the sound bites were that she was fake and she was not herself. The girls then got a message to pack their bags and everyone thought they were heading abroad. At this point Fatima freaked out because she did not have her travel documents (she is a refugee) and if the girls went overseas Fatima would not be able to go. The girls show up at an airplane hanger for their photo and Fatima leaves for her appointment to get a passport (by the way did she consider how important this was before she came on the show). The remaining girls did a group shot and Fatima missed the photo.


The judging was normal with Mr. Jay being the guest judge. Although Fatima had no photo, Stacy Ann was sent home (not fair but whatever). The group is now on their way to Rome. Please oh please did not let Anya win this competition. I am not sure who I am pulling for but please not Anya (or Dominique for that matter).

No comments: