Wednesday, April 9, 2008

The Biggest Loser - Couples

How is it possible that both guys lose 15 and 12 pounds and still lose to the girls this week? Plus I was hoping to have some closure as to who was going to be in the final three but no....America gets to decide. If you did not vote for the non crybaby (that would be Big Roger) than I am going to be a little miffed with you. I mean how much more weight can Mark lose (and how many more times can he cry)? He is going to disappear; he has gotten so skinny.

This week saw the final four returning to the ranch. Allison announced that there would be no trainers this week and that there was a special guest. The special guest was Rocco (by the way between this and Top Chef he has been special guesting all over the place) and he showed the remaining contestants how to cook their favorite dishes the healthy way.

Lots of working out this week and another challenge, with fat suits and a big mountain, that is won by Mark. I know he wins a lot but he still cries way too much. The lost weight opened up the tear ducts (I have said this before) and now he cannot close them again. The trainers show up to help with the last chance workout and Mark needs to cry to Bob. Seriously you will see your brother again. Stop crying!!!!!

The weigh in starts with Big Roger. He needs to lose 15 pounds to pass Neill's record of most weight lost on the ranch, and he does. Roger is looking good for the finale. Next up, Mark who then loses 12 pounds. Now Mark's percentage is more than Roger's because he has gotten so damn skinny (I do like my men with a little meat on their bones)but the boys are still looking good. Then Ali (I have been spelling her name wrong, so sorry) steps on the scale and she has bypassed both boys and is down to 135 pounds. What a, wait for it........transformation! Roger has fallen below the yellow line, that's it he is gone no one wants to keep him around because he is the biggest. But wait, Kelly weighs in and she too beats the guys. This puts both Mark and Roger below the line. Yep that's it for Big Rog because the girls will keep little Mark around to up their chances and then Allison steps in and hope is sprung. America is voting.

We will not know until the finale who is up for the title. Crybaby or non crybaby, who will it be? The final four packed their stuff to leave, had one more moment with their trainers (Roger got a little misty with Bob but that was it, no full on crying) and have headed home to greet their families. Next week is the live finale and I cannot wait to see who the finale three are. As always I am pulling for Big Roger (southern boy thing) but I must admit it would be nice to see Ali go all the way. She has been a trooper this entire time and she looks absolutely stunning. I like Kelly as well. She reminds me of the sweet girl in high school that just wants to hang with the in-crowd. Please oh please just don't let it be Mark. I know he worked hard but he just grates on my nerves.

So next week fans and if you did not vote last night, well screw you. Roger I voted for you! Roll Tide!!!!

No comments: