Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Gossip Girl

I cannot stand not knowing something. I am the person who reads the last page of a book because I cannot stand the suspense (I know, I know that is the best part). Imagine how I felt last night watching the entire episode of Gossip Girl last night and still not finding out Serena's big secret.

Georgina arrived last night ready to "party and drink" (again how do these kids get served alcohol all over town) with her buddy Serena. Serena accepted the invitation because she felt that she needed to. Georgina spiked her drink, Serena missed her SAT's, Serena freaked and called Chuck? How bizarre is a world where Serena goes to Chuck for help instead of Dan? At the end Georgina introduces herself to Dan as Sarah. Finally a twist for the golden couple but I still need to know what is going to happen so that I can prepare myself.



On the Queen "B" front; Blair invited the girls over to study for the SAT, but first she wanted to sabotage the smartest girl in the class (who also wants to go to Yale). Blair's back and more campy then ever. Also, Jenny met a guy (she needs a "king" so that she can be "queen") and Nate and Vanessa are hanging out.



Hopefully next week we will find out Serena's big secret. Will Georgina break up Serena and Dan? Is Serena going to hook up with Chuck? Oh and who in the world is going to be gay (my money is on little Erik but we will have to see)? Tune in. XOXO!

No comments: