Thursday, April 24, 2008

America's Next Top Model - Cycle 10

I think that I have finally become sick of this show. I have loved all seasons of America's Next Top Model (some more than others) but this season is getting on my last nerve. The judges continue to rave about Anya and I just don't see it. Plus...she cannot speak people!!!! Her "accent" (if that is what you call it from Hawaii) sounds fake and she comes across as a dumb (and dumber) blond who has no education! My goodness that was a rant, wasn't it?

This week followed the models in Rome as they took a tour of the city (on Segways no less) and had a fashion/walking challenge for Gai Mattiolo (some Italian designer I have never heard of). Of course Anya won (my God people) and she took home an original designed Gai Mottiolo (again, who?) dress. This was the week for the Cover Girl commercial and since normally none of the models do well, I knew that this would be interesting. Plus the commercial was done in Italian. This never bodes well. It was not. Anya was horrible (shock) as was Lauren (again shock, she just looked pissed off the whole time). Whitney was slutty as was Fatima. Katarzyna was boring (the judges have already spoken to her about her lack of personality). And shock of all shocks; Dominique looked like a man!



The judging was extremely frustrating. None of the judges knew who to send home because all the girls were so bad but if I heard one more word about the beauty (?) of Anya I thought I would throw up. The judges finally made a decision and Lauren was sent home. Good decision since Lauren cannot walk and had an attitude during the commercial but at least she looks like a girl. Dominique looked scary and crazy in the commercial and she is still here? I am not sure what Tyra is thinking this season. Nice to see Whitney (the plus size model) is still around but the judges continue to get on her about being fake. She will not last another week.

Tyra if you are listening; If Anya wins I will boycott your show. There is something off about this girl and there is no way the American public can listen to her speak. If she says how grateful she is one more time I think my head will explode. Having gone full circle I am now pulling for Fatima and Katarzyna.

No comments: