Saturday, April 19, 2008

Feeling Funky

I don't know about other moms but I get into funks and feel as if no one loves me and I am not appreciated. It does not happen too often but on those days that it does, all I want to do is sleep, read or of course watch television. All of these options are virtually impossible when you have two children running around on a Saturday but it is a nice thought. I do not know what triggers my funks but I do know that they don't last long and I should be feeling better by tomorrow or Monday. In fact Monday would be a good day to feel better since all new episodes of Gossip Girl start back Monday night! Back to my funk; I wish I could be a normal person who feels good about myself and my life all the time, but alas I am not normal. Happy Saturday everyone! Oh and I have watched Top Chef but I am not in the thinking mode right now to write on the newest episode. Maybe tomorrow.

No comments: