Wednesday, January 9, 2008

The Biggest Loser: Couples Edition

It is very upsetting to me that Neill from the white team is still on campus, while The Brown team has been sent home. All Neill does is complain about how much he misses home and how tired and sore he is. Meanwhile his wife is kicking ass. If I were her I think I would have to say something. Is it not embarrassing that Bette-Sue is keeping up better than Neill?

It was a little scary when Bette-Sue fell off the treadmill last night. She seemed fine and was a trooper to get right back up but it had to hurt. The Pink team is currently my favorite.

Please oh please will someone beat the Black team!! I cannot have another season of brothers winning this competition.

Also, the idea of Bob and Jillian teaming up, yuck! I love Bob and would want him to train me but I don't think I could handle the screamer that is Jillian. I bet the groups that picked Bob in the beginning are a little miffed at this point. Do you want Yoga positive or screamer negative to train you? Hmm that is a hard question.

Next week looks interesting with Bette-Sue and her daughter having a cry fest. We will see what happens.

No comments: