Tuesday, January 22, 2008

What to Watch

I put my children to bed at 7:30 and then settled in for a night of television viewing. The problem that I am having right now is that there is nothing to view. I refuse to watch Deal or No Deal on principle, How I Met Your Mother was another re-run, and of course there are no more new episodes of Heroes or Chuck (although I read somewhere that Chuck might be on on Thursday night). So there I sat, with nothing to watch but my Tivoed episodes of daytime television (The View and Oprah) and I could not wrap my head around watching either one.

Luckily for me I tuned in to MTV and a marathon of America's Next Top Model was on (I know shock right, these marathons are never on - this is meant to be sarcastic). At least I had something to watch to keep me occupied.

I do not know how much longer I can exist with this writers strike. I no longer have a set schedule of shows to watch or anything in TV land to get excited about. Please oh please give them what they want and bring them back to writing. I need my down time.

No comments: