Friday, January 11, 2008

Make Me a Supermodel

This is a new show on Bravo hosted by Niki Taylor and Tyson Beckford with 7 boys and 7 girls who are dying to be models. I liked the fast paced format of the show and the fact they the contestants jumped right into a photo shoot but Tyson needs to not sound so rehearsed in his explanations and encouragement. He sounded like the school teacher in Charlie Brown.

I like the fact that we get to vote on who gets to stay or go but the three last night that were in the bottom (no pun intended since they were modeling swim suits and a few had on thongs), were so boring that I just want to see what happens. I like Perry but he seems to be a little bit of a tool. I refuse to get on the Jackie bandwagon, that girl needs to learn to speak a little better. Oh and I like Jay with his southern accent.

Only time will tell how well this show is accepted by the America's Next Top Model crowd. I can't decide if I miss Tyra or not!

No comments: