Thursday, January 31, 2008

The Gauntlet III

I broke down and decided that I would add this to my list of shows to watch. I am not sure that it is worth it but at least last night I got a few laughs.

The episode began with Nehemiah telling Beth to stop eluding to the fact that they hooked up (apparently on the Duel they did not) and to stop following him around. Hilarious! Especially when everyone clapped for him standing up to her. Beth is Beth, she just wants as much screen time as possible and Nehemiah was too nice before to tell her to go away. It looks as if he has gotten over that.

Last night there were two challenges. The Veterans won both and two members of the Rookie team went home. The first was a girl Gauntlet and not that interesting because again I was not familiar with the girls. Jillian (who?) won by the way. The second, the boy Gauntlet, was more interesting because Tyler had a hissy fit when the veterans chose to send him in. His team chose Frank (from Vegas I watched that one) to go up against him and Frank won. The funniest thing to me was that Tyler went up to the veterans to let them know how much he needed the money (like they are going to let him win it). Also, Tyler had boy drama when he was trying to get cozy with Ryan and Ryan told him that he was just a drunken hook up. Boys will be boys. So Tyler is gone and so is his unique drama that goes with him. He will be missed.

The other big news last night was all the talk of alliances with the other team. You know it is going to happen just no one has stepped up and admitted it just yet.

For next week, Brooke told Evelyn that she would be perfect if she had a d--- (penis). You don't say that to a lesbian! I know that you are new to the lesbian thing Brooke but come on you gotta have some manners. I am ready for the Veterans to lose. That should be some fun infighting!

No comments: