Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The Biggest Loser - Couples

No longer is it couples, we are now down to the Blue Team and the Black Team. As of last night Bob and Jillian (what is up with the crying and psychological analysis) got to chose who was on their teams. Bob was able to chose first and put together the strongest team. However, usually I am a Bob fan but his team is not a team I would normally pull for. Except for the former gray team (former Alabama football players) there is no one else on the Blue team that pulls at my heart strings.

On the flip side, I am not a Jillian fan. She is pushy and abrasive and when she cries I don't believe it. But, I love Bernie and Brittany and Paul and Kelly, so we will see what happens.

Anyway, the new Blue team annihilated the Black team in the challenge (Brittany hung in there for as long as she could) and then also whooped them in the weigh-in (how did Paul gain 3 pounds). The Black team had to eliminate one (yes I said one no more teams of two) of their players and one of the girls from the former purple team went home. I was actually kind of glad that it was her and not someone that I liked more. She has not lost a bunch of weight and I never like to see anyone slack in the workouts. Plus, complain and cry, complain and cry was all that she did over the last few weeks when they ended up in the bottom.

Now the show is back to the format that we love. Bob vs Jillian!

On a side note, did anyone else's heart go out to Paul in the previews for next week when he tells Kelly how much he still loves her? She has to be the one who ended their relationship. Bless his heart!

No comments: