Tuesday, January 8, 2008

The View

So Elisabeth is back on the View (she returned yesterday) and I think that this baby has tamed her a little. She seemed subdued. This, of course, might be because the producers thought it would be interesting to have the baby on the show (and he was cute)but she could not seem to focus on the conversation going on around her. Now don't get me wrong; when I had a two month old I could focus on nothing but I expected Elisabeth to come back with a vengeance especial after Iowa and even the Brittany Spears debacle. We'll see how she does the rest of the week. I have set my Tivo to record the week and I will check it out but I will ask the question, for the mother of a toddler and a 2 month old who wants to eat every 3 hours how much does she really care that Brittany is in a psych ward and Dr. Phil has come to the rescue?

No comments: