Wednesday, January 23, 2008

The Girls Next Door

I have been reduced to this; watching episodes of the Girls Next Door for entertainment. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind the show and have been a fan (I don't know why) since the beginning. But it was the type of show that I watched on the weekends or late night when I could not sleep. Now I watch it in real time because nothing else is on.

These girls do not change nor does my fascination with their lifestyle wan at all. I honestly believe that they just randomly come up with stuff to do during the day so that the camera crew is not just filming them sleeping until 2 in the afternoon. I mean what in the world do they do all day.

The episode last night was actually one I Tivoed and Kendra called a Pet Psychic. Really? Not only is Kendra the dumb one who cannot string two sentences together but now she thinks her dog is hallucinating. Did she even go to high school? If so what a sad state of affairs our public schools are in.

At least Bridget now has a radio show (albeit I have not heard the show) but she has somewhere to go. And now it looks as if she is going to be the stage "mother" for her dog to be a model. A whole different world out there in the Playboy mansion isn't it?

Ah and the great love story between Holly and Hef. How can anyone explain it? But you know I keep watching in hopes that one day, one of these girls will say something that is not so contrived. My goodness I am judgemental today. Maybe I am still upset about the Pink team on the Biggest Loser.

No comments: