Tuesday, January 15, 2008

How I Met Your Mother

The second in my very rare sitcom viewing. I adore this show and everything about it and although last nights episode was a re-run, I still watched in hope that somehow, someway a new episode would be coming on. Last night was the first episode after Robin and Ted's breakup when Robin arrives back in the states with Enrique Iglesias as her new beau. Ted thinks Robin is winning the breakup and thus begins his night that starts with drunkenly kissing Mandy Moore and ends with a butterfly tattoo on his lower back.

I always laugh out loud during this show and this episode was no exception (and I have seen it before). The look on Marshall's face when he is being serenaded by Robin's boyfriend is priceless.

I hope that during this time of the writers strike (had to mention it) more people will watch this show and learn what a true treasure it is. There is no funnier character on television right now than Barney and his phrases and word gestures keep me laughing well after the show is over.

What if we never find out who the mother is? What if Marshall and Lily get pregnant and don't want to hang out anymore? What if Barney falls in love (nah never happen)? Please oh please let these questions be answered soon writers, please!!!!

No comments: