Thursday, March 13, 2008

America's Next Top Model

I think that this show might be taking things a little too far. Last night the girls posed with meat! Yes that's right dead carcasses in the meat packing district. They even had clothes made out of this meat. Now I am not a vegan, I like my meat, but to have it draped all over you? What in the world was the meaning of this photo shoot. At judging Tyra stated that, "in this industry you are all treated like a piece of meat." So this was the reason for draping the girls in raw meat? I gotta say that in this case the symbolism sucks!

The night began with a runway lesson at a fire station? Because the girls needed to learn to be "quick change artist". What is up with the double meanings tonight? Ms. J land blasted Lauren for her walk and Fatima for not getting her shoes on in time. Then it was on to a fashion show. The girls had to walk a show and the best on the runway would get a photo shoot with Jaslene in a Lot 29 add. Katarzyna won the challenge and picked three friends for the photo shoot.

Back to the house for a little bit of a girl fight. Apparently Aimee does not like to be naked in front of people (now how is she going to dress in a fashion show) and the girls take offense because when they have to pee they have to pee. Dumb, dumb, dumb! At these moments I miss the days of Jade and co. Anyway, time for the meat carcass photo shoot. I guess some of the pictures were good but I could not get past the meat. Lauren's looked good, as did Claire and Whitney but the rest just looked uncomfortable (as I would have). Fatima looked like she smelled something funny the whole time.

Judging was predictable. Amis finally went home (I was wondering when that would happen she was bizarre) and the rest of the girls got to live for another week. I still think Dominique is a man or a transvestite. She is so masculine looking that her pictures look scary. I am actually starting to like Marvita more (except when she jumps in stupid fights) and I really like Whitney. Of course I can not pin my hopes on Whitney because a plus size girl won't win but it will be fun to see how far she goes. The producers spent so much time on Lauren last night that I thought it was her time to go but she stays on with her awesome pictures and her lackluster walk. No more screaming!!!! I am so tired of these girls screaming I think I will write Tyra a strongly worded email. Please please make them stop screaming for everything. They even screamed in the fire station last night?

No comments: