Monday, March 31, 2008

Out of the Loop...

A family wedding will suck the life out of you. I am so tired today after a weekend of festivities that I just want to catch up on my shows and not speak to anyone. It has been that kind of weekend. Now it was fun, don't get me wrong, and my sister is now officially married but I think I will have to detox myself before the next big weekend extravaganza.

I did manage to catch up on a few shows so I now know that Dan has been sent home on The Biggest Loser, and that Aimee is no longer with us on ANTM. I also watched both reunion specials for Make Me A Supermodel (boring and Bromance, that is all there was to it) and The Gauntlet III (the Coral and Katie f*** bomb fest), so I am starting to feel as if I am coming back into the real world.

Give me a day to recover and I will be back tomorrow with a vengeance. I have not yet watched Top Chef, and I am starting to catch up with all of the shows that are returning. Later taters and have a good day.

No comments: