Monday, March 24, 2008

Make Me a Supermodel

I finally watched last Thursday's episode and I am shocked and amazed. I love Ronnie and am aware that many of the gay community loves Ronnie but how in the world was he picked over Shannon when she was such a judges favorite. Now don't get me wrong, I was glad to see her go but the twists and turns of this show just keep on coming!!

After the judges announced America's decision Ronnie headed back to the house. The funny thing to me here is that Holly continues to say that she has a personality but when she finds out that Shannon is gone, she says nothing. She is disappointed yes but there is no yelling or screaming and there is certainly no harsh words spoken. She just sits in the living room with her meek manner doing nothing to upset the apple cart. It is downright boring. I was a Holly fan but my goodness get mad (or happy, or sad, or turned on or anything at all). STOP being so quiet and soft spoken.

Naomi Campbell stops by (who cares?) and then the models head to the last photo shoot. This one is a little bizarre (Perry has to tuck his you know what up) and completely naked. The guys are all amazing, especially Ben (I know shock) and Holly's beauty shot (her face) looks great. The models then head to an art show where the art on display is them. You know they eat that shit up.

The final catwalk starts off with Christian from Project Runway to coach the models. Now I loved Christian but when did he become a walk instructor. I mean we all saw him strut his stuff on Project Runway but does that make him an expert. Anyway, each model has three looks and I loved the fun and frivolous second look. All the guys rocked it! Holly looked big in the final dress. I did not think that the first walk (with the underwear) and the last walk with the dress were her best looks.

Now it is up for America to decide who will be the next Supermodel but first we get to have the reunion special. It will be interesting to see what the others are doing now. How is Sweet Jay and Jackie with the big ears? We will find out on Thursday night and next week we will know who has won. I am still betting on Perry. Tune in!

No comments: