Monday, March 24, 2008

Little Ears are Listening

I sometimes have the mouth of a sailor and have a tendency to spell out bad words so my children won't repeat them (my son is spelling now so time is running short for this). This week though, I have said a word repeatedly not thinking anything of it but it might just get me in trouble.

My sister is getting married next week and through all of her demands she has become Bridezilla!!! There is no getting around it she is difficult to talk to and will fly off of the handle at any given moment. I have dubbed her Bridezilla whenever I have spoken to anyone in the family about her (which is normally over the phone). Yesterday my daughter looked at me and said, "Mommy when you are a bride do you have to be called Bridezilla."

Great! Now the word is on her mind and there is no doubt that at some point when we are home next week she will mention it to my sister. I am going to be in so much trouble. Especially if my daughter thinks it is funny to say it to all of the guests at the formal wedding we are having. I know I have to watch my mouth but Bridezilla is just too hard to spell out every time I use it. B-I-T-C-H is easy to spell and just rolls off the tongue.

No comments: