Thursday, June 4, 2009

Almost there...So You Think You Can Dance

We are almost to the Top 20 on So You Think You Can Dance! Tonight is the night that we will finally know which 10 guys and 10 girls we will be pulling for in the dance competition. Last night one of the favorites from last season was sent packing, Natalie. I was also sad that a few of my nameless (I told you no names until the top 20) favs from auditions did not make it through. But tonight the 20 will be revealed. Is it so sad that I am more excited about this then just about anything right now? Read the full recap on Ew.com (here).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was very unhappy with some of the people they sent home. I think Mia and some judges were too quick to cut people last night. Ugh, I guess I will see tonight if there are some other dancers they haven't featured yet who I may like and enjoy watching this season.

David Dust said...

I don't really watch the show - but I saw some GIANT of a tall guy last night! He was CUTE!!!

I wonder if he'll make it???

XOXOXOXOXO

Tivo Mom said...

I will let you know DD (not sure which tall guy but I will check it out). PD, I too was disappointed by the way they handled some of the dancers last night (Natalie). I hope tonight is good!