Monday, June 1, 2009

Twilight - New Moon Trailer

I understand that the trailer for the new Twilight movie, New Moon, aired last night during the MTV Movie Awards (which I missed and apparently missed all kinds of shit going down). Now I could pick it apart and let everyone know how much it will be changed from the book (but I won't). It did not look too bad...and my, my does that young boy (turned werewolf) Jacob (played by Taylor Lautner) look hot. He has definitely been working out. The movie comes out in November. What else will we get to see? Check out the trailer here and check out Taylor below.

Did anyone else see the Trailer? What did you think?

3 comments:

Joy said...

Good casting for sure!

David Dust said...

I just wish Taylor Lautner were a little older - so I didn't feel like such an old perve went I see his shirtless pics.

XOXOXO

Tivo Mom said...

Who cares how old he is, he is still hot. How do you think I feel with that damn "Cougar" label running around. Enjoy the menu don't order anything.