Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Another Remake in Hollywood

Do you remember the movie Red Dawn? It was about communists taking over a small rural town and the kids in the town revolt and fight to get their town back. I watched the movie starring Patrick Swayze, Charlie Sheen and Jennifer Grey back in the day. Now apparently it is going to be remade using young stars of today. Is the fear of the Soviets still relevant? Or will they change the bad guys? I never thought this movie was iconic enough to be remade but what do I know. Read the full story on EW.com.

2 comments:

Al In The County said...

This movie can't be remade in a relevant way. The threats are just too different.

Besides, can you really redo "Wolveriiiiiiiiiines"? No, methinks you can't...

Tivo Mom said...

I forgot all about Wolverine. Great memory. I agree about the differences today vs then. We shall see.